Upper Level Booth Rates
10′ x 10′ Booth: $285
Each additional 10′ x 10′ Booth: $200
May request space in the Travel & Tourism Section or the Women’s Area
Travel & Tourism Section sponsored by ExploreKentuckyLake.com:
(i.e. resorts, hotels, campgrounds)
10′ x 10′ Booth: $210
Must be Travel or Tourism related to get this rate
Women’s Area (i.e. Pampered Chef, Tupperware, & Avon):
10′ x 10′: $160
Must be a home-based / party / presentation business
- Upper Level Booths are draped and include an un-skirted six-foot table and two padded chairs.
- A limited number of additional tables are available. Please request additional tables on your exhibit agreement.
- Bulk space is available in the upper level, please contact promoter for additional information.
Lower Level Booth Rates
Each numbered booth space is 900 square feet. Booths 60 & 66 are about 960 square feet but are not square.
|No. of Spaces||Cost Per Sq. Foot||Square Footage||Total
Un-skirted tables and padded chairs are available.
- 25% for lower level booths
- 50% for upper-level booths
- Deposits are non-refundable and balance is due prior to setting up at the show.
City of Murray Vendor Fee:
- The City of Murray has imposed a $5 per day vendor fee for special events. If you already have a City of Murray business license or your business/organization is exempt from having a business license you will NOT be required to pay the fee.
- Businesses and organizations that are exempt include: non-profit entities, student organizations and governmental organizations. If you have any questions about whether you are exempt, please contact the City of Murray at 270-762-0300.
- The cost per vendor for the show will be $15.